PLANT CONTROL SYSTEMS
You need a gravel control system with state-of-the-art technology that serves as a cornerstone in your profit-driving efforts. Yet you also need that system and its associated technology to be easy for operators to understand and utilise. The as1 Control System delivers on all fronts.
AS1 PROCESSING PLANT AND DOSING SYSTEM
Ammann draws on experience gained from years of work in the field of control technology for gravel, chippings and dosing plants. Particular importance is placed on providing complete automation to facilitate the work of plant staff. Aggregate silo control is fully automated through a central plant connection to a dosing channel.
- Automatic run-time correction
- Sandwich dosing
- Humidity correction for dosing components
- Silo switch over
- Automatic control discharge and dosing aids
- Loading quantity adjustment during production
- Tolerance error signaling
- Three operation modes (automatic, manual locked, manual unlocked)
- Operation unit related data
- Alarm module
- Local diagnostic aids
- Remote maintenance via Internet
Optional Ammann as1 modules help your plant deliver even more value.