With a capacity of 4 tons per hour, EmulTEK 4 offers proper production at a cost-effective price. The bitumen emulsion plant also offers flexibility and works well with varied mix designs and recipes.
The compact dimensions of the EmulTEK 4 make the emulsion plant easy to transport to different jobsites.
Emulsified bitumen uses include tack coat between binder and wearing courses, prime coats, surface dressing, slurry sealing and micro surfacing.
- Fully automated control and reporting system by SCADA based software over PLC
- Hot water inlet
- Heating lines for rapid water heating
- Bitumen flow meter with heated body
- Barrel pump for added safety
- Automatic cleaning system
- Remote customer service assistance
- Easily transported
|Stainless steel premix tank on load cells|
|Heating lines for rapid water heating|
|Stainless steel WAE pump and flow meter|
|Bitumen flow meter with heated body|
|Barrel pump for additional safety|
- Electrical or thermal oil heating
- Additional kerosene / diesel feeding line