ServiceLink, Ammann’s innovative digital fleet management system, received the prestigious DLR Service Innovation Award at the group’s ceremony in Bordeaux, France.
“It is an honor to be recognised by such an outstanding group of industry professionals,” said Marc Gunia from Ammann, Area Sales Manager for France. “ServiceLink is a very new product, and we are humbled that it has already gained such considerable attention.”
The new system from Ammann is the first in the market to offer end users digital access to important data for light equipment machines.
The DLR jury that chose the Ammann ServiceLink as the recipient is comprised of construction industry experts and professionals. The jury was impressed with the innovative nature of Ammann ServiceLink, as well as the fact that machines built by manufacturers besides Ammann also can be connected to benefit from the advantages of the Ammann ServiceLink.
The awards ceremony marked the conclusion of the DLR Congress, which focused on the use of Big Data, BIM and the digital transformation of the construction industry.
Ammann ServiceLink provides light equipment owners with access to key information, such as battery status and maintenance schedules.
It can monitor machine utilisation 24 hours per day, seven days per week – enabling rental fleets to accurately track and charge for off-hours use, such as weekends.
Ammann ServiceLink features a hardware relay that can be mounted on any machine with a battery up to 30 volts. The relay stores and sends machine details, such as battery voltage, working hours and machine starts. Additional information, such as warranty or maintenance schedules, can be stored directly on the Ammann ServiceLink system.
Ammann ServiceLink is compatible with all machines with battery power up to 30 volts, no matter the brand of the machine. This enables fleet tracking without a separate tool for each brand.
The data is accessible through the intuitive Ammann Service App, which is available for Android and iOS.
Among the benefits of Ammann ServiceLink:
- It is a simple way to monitor machine batteries. This reduces downtime and eliminates the need for expensive battery exchanges.
- Information is stored digitally on the machine. No more searching for documents or missing data.
- Ammann ServiceLink is an easy and efficient planning tool. It provides an online overview of machine status and maintenance records.
- It supports businesses of all sizes. It helps larger business schedule maintenance for an entire fleet, and smaller businesses monitor an individual machine.
- Data gathering includes the hours and times of machine usage, helping supervisors remotely monitor jobsite activity.
- It precisely tracks machine utilisation, enabling rental houses to accurately charge for hours of use.
Ammann ServiceLink is available as standard configuration on selected new light equipment machines from Ammann, such as ARW 65 Walk-Behind Roller or multiple models of the APR and APH Vibratory Plate lines.
It also is offered as a retrofit for older Ammann machines or machines of other brands. A proof of Ammann’s commitment to provide its customers with solutions that are of value to their complete fleet.