Technology Is Central to Products’ Success
Products driven by technology that helps businesses improve profitability will be the focus of the Ammann display at Ammann China Open House and bauma CHINA 2018 from 26-30 November in Shanghai.
Ammann will offer customers two opportunities to review products. The first will be at the stand at bauma CHINA, where light equipment and several large-scale plant models will be located.
Customers who visit the facility will be offered a detailed tour of the shop’s manufacturing area. Two asphalt-mixing plants will be assembled for customers to assess. Experts will be available to answer all inquiries about the plants and other associated products.
Here is a detailed look at the Ammann asphalt-related products featured at bauma CHINA or Ammann’s Shanghai facility:
- The Ammann ABP 320 HRT Asphalt-Mixing Plant is an ideal fit for asphalt manufacturers that need to incorporate large proportions of recycled asphalt (RAP) without sacrificing production capacity and quality. Ammann continues to display its industry leadership in RAP utilisation with the 2-in-1 HRT (High Recycling Technology) plant, featuring both warm and cold recycling systems that can be used simultaneously.
- The Ammann ABA UniBatch Asphalt-Mixing Plant, a robust product with tried-and-tested technology, delivers top-class performance, low fuel consumption and long plant life. The ABA UniBatch Plant is easily customisable with features such as fibre additions, foam bitumen, and hot and cold reclaimed asphalt. The plant is engineered for easy integration of future options and technologies.
- The Ammann ABC SolidBatch Asphalt-Mixing Plant offers an outstanding cost/performance ratio. The purchase price is kept low because the plant is highly standardised and the base model features few “extras.” Instead, customers select the standard ABC SolidBatch model and then choose from a variety of options. Those options ultimately lead to a highly customised plant – yet customers only pay for the features they feel necessary.
- The RSS 120-M Shredder, Iron Separator and Screener is new to China. It is a mobile machine that prepares recycled asphalt for use in an asphalt plant. It is essentially a 3-in-1 machine with its ability to function as a shredder, iron separator and screener. The machine is the ideal solution for recycling asphalt that ranges in size from millings to larger pieces. Protective processing also maintains desired grain sizes. The RSS 120-M can go from installation to production in as quickly as 30 minutes. The machine is track-mounted for maximum mobility on all types of terrain.
- Amdurit®, Ammann’s proprietary mixing-plant wear-protection system, provides three times the service life of wear-resistant steel and protects valuable parts and components. The components last longer, which translates to fewer replacements and reduced labor and therefore lower costs. Overall plant uptime is improved as well. There are many potential areas of use, including drum inserts; transition and discharge locations; feeders (both RAP and traditional); and silos.
- Ammann retrofits are prioritised because they enable older plants to access the latest technological and environmental improvements. Ammann has a tested retrofit process that costs a small fraction of the price of a new plant and is available for asphalt-mixing products made by Ammann and other manufacturers. Key benefits include environmental upgrades, technological improvements and an overall rejuvenated plant.
Several light compactors will be displayed at the Ammann stand:
- The APF 15/50 Forward Moving Vibratory Plate Compactor combines the powerful Ammann exciter system with industry-leading low hand-arm vibration (HAV) levels. The result is a powerful compactor that’s comfortable and safe for operators, too. The plate features a working width of 500 mm and engine power of 2.9 kW (4 hp). The plate’s technologically advanced exciter unit is maintenance free, with cylindrical bearings that reduce wear. The exciter system also provides significant forward-moving power to enhance productivity in challenging materials and on steep grades.
- The ATR 68 P Rammer provides industry-leading compaction output and forward movement. The machine is a premium rammer and meets the strictest restrictions for emissions and operation vibration levels. Key features include a Honda GXR120 engine; an optimised gas lever, shaped and positioned for easy reach and operation; a patented handle concept, which limits hand-arm vibration to protect the operator and meets the strictest safety regulations; and an additional air filter, which extends the life of the machine.
26.11. – 30.11. | Bauma, Shanghai, China